Monday, January 28, 2008

Hottest 100 Results are in!

Hottest 100 happened on Aus Day, and if your too lazy to look at the JJJ website here it is (well only the top ten).

1 Muse - Knights of Cydonia
2 Silverchair - Straight Lines
3 Kings Of Leon - On Call
4 John Butler Trio - Better Than
5 Faker - This Heart Attack
6 Foo Fighters - The Pretender
7 Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (live)
8 Cold War - Kids Hang Me Up To Dry
9 Soko - I'll Kill Her
10 Panics, The - Don't Fight It


As you can see with my selection (look here) I am not in touch with the Youth of today. Also I picked MIA and The Wombats but with different songs, can I count that one?. M.I.A came in at 17 with Paper – Planes(which is a killer track) and The Wombats came in at 12 with Let's Dance To Joy Division(which in my belief is not there strongest track, Moving to NY is!)

No comments: