Sunday, February 19, 2006

New event

Don't know if this will take off ... Children of the night a week long of live Music, with bands like Wolf and Cub, Damn Arms, Midnight Juggernauts, Bit By Bats, Cut Copy DJs, My Disco, Temper Temper, Van She, Ajax, Baby Take A Bow. To be held at the Chinese Theatre - behind the Forum on Russell street and free entry ?!?!?!?!. Being held between Feb 24 - March 3, doors opening at 9pm.

I'm probably more interested in what the Chinese Theatre looks like. By looking at the website its been back by some sponsers, hopefuly they dont make it a lame night out and keep it fresh.

Noise city news
Also I' m working on a news website - focusing on Melb music - sending things from my work email, but now they have blocked frozen its account as they think I'm a spammer.

No comments: