Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Laneway Festival 2009 1st lineup


Here is the first announced lineup for the St Jerome's Laneway Festival 2009. For the record I wont go as it's small cramped place where you have to hang around with people trying to be cool or should I say people who are there to been seen. I don't know what the other Cities are like with the Laneway festival, but no I wont go, even if I did get some free tickets. Although will be checking the lineup for sideshows and some of the acts I would like to see.

Girl Talk(Gregg Gillis), Stereolab, Architecture in Helsinki, The Hold Steady, The Drones, Cut off your Hands, Four Tet, Tame Impala, El Guincho, Buraka Som Sistema, Jay Reatard, The Temper Trap, No Age, The John Steel Singers, Canyons(Leo Frostwave and Fred Cherry), Pivot, Port O'Brien, Holly Throsby, Born Ruffians, Mountains in the Sky, Tim Fite, Still Flyin and Daeldelus(Alfred Darlington).

It's on Sunday 1st Feb at Lonsdale St, Caledonian Lane and Little Lonsdale St, in Melbourne Town. Tickets go on sales Monday, 27th of Rocktober.



No comments: