Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bellrays at the Corner

Friday 4th August 2006

Bellrays played for a solid one hour, non stop, no breaking, no tunning, no awkward silences. It was like a soul review but done in the form of rock, so you could call it a rock review, with some soul thrown in for good measure, plus the lead singer could really belt it out. For a packed corner you could have been mistaken for people coming just to see them, but later that night radio birdman played. If they had played there own headlining show in Melbourne I would of gone, but this was the only option, I was hoping for some secret special gig but didn’t happen to hear of anything.

As soon bell’s finished, all the hip kids wanted more, being realistic I left (Already seen radio birdman) and then I noticed an army leather clad old men started moving to the front.

I was told by a friend they also played to a quiet Hi Fi bar, also played a cover of an AC/DC song.

No comments: